Kamis, 24 Maret 2011

American Idol Top 11 Results!

Bottom 3
Thia Megia, Stefano Langone, Casey Abrams

Bottom 2
Stefano Langone, Casey Abrams

Eliminated
Casey Abrams

Judges "Save"
Used

-Well, I would have gotten two out of three right if I went through with my prediction last night. I had Naima instead of Casey. Two reasons why I think Casey had the lowest votes tonight though: A) He performed first last night, never the best spot to be in as most people miss the first performance and B) The backlash from murdering "Smells Like Teen Spirit" last week was carried over into this week.

-Two contestants will go home next week, but don't worry, all eleven of the remaining contestants tonight will make the American Idols Live! Summer Tour. That seems fair to me, it would suck to be the one who got screwed out of the tour because the judges used that "save" the week before.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...