Rabu, 23 Maret 2011

American Idol Top 11 [What They Performed]

Week's Theme:
Motown

Performances:
Casey Abrams - "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
Thia Megia- "Heat Wave"
Jacob Lusk- "You're All I Need to Get By"
Lauren Alaina- "You Keep Me Hangin' On"
Stefano Langone- "Hello"
Haley Reinhart- "You've Really Got a Hold On Me"
Scotty McCreery- "For Once in My Life"
Pia Toscano- "All In Love is Fair"
Paul McDonald- "The Tracks of My Tears"
Naima Adedapo- "Dancing in the Street"
James Durbin- "

The Best Damn Blog Thinks:

Bottom 3
I honestly have no idea.

None of the contestants were really bad tonight, they were all okay, none of them were great either. To me, all eleven of them were pretty equal... which makes it hard for me to predict a bottom 3. It's all going to come down to who has the most fans this week.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...