- Small rooms up to 64 square feet - 29"
- Rooms up to 100 square feet - 42"
- Rooms up to 225 square feet - 52"
- Large rooms up to 400 square feet - 56";60" or two 52" fans
2. For Optimal placement , have the fan between 8 and 9 feet from the floor in the center of the room. Minimum height is 7 feet above the floor for maximum comfort, circulation, safety and what is pleasing to the eye.
3,If you are installing a ceiling fan in an outdoor space, make sure it is an outdoor fan ,and the fan blades are going to be conducive to your living environment.
4. Take into consideration your design style, choose something that compliments your space and is aesthetically pleasing., These vintage inspired fans look great with a cottage look.
7. Choose a tropical blade if you are going for the island or coastal feel.
8. This industrial and modern fan compliments this work space well.