Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

Wood Plank Walls

Last week I   posted  about my recent love for all white walls..Another look I really am loving, is the wood plank look. Although My husband won't be planking any walls anytime soon, with his current health condition, I would love to create this look in a room in our home. I think it can give a space a great beach feel as well as a coastal cottage look One wall could be done as an accent wall, with some color or using reclaimed wood , could  give a rustic vintage feel..These rooms are great inspiration for me and will keep them in my idea files. If you are interested in this look as well check these out, they are super cute!























Image sources: House Beautiful, Coastal Living, Apartment Therapy,Country Living



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...