Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Manny Pacquiao is my wife | BEATDOWNS

I wouldn't know from personal experience, but I heard that when married men have affairs, they usually return to their wives. Of course, this is assuming that their wives don't divorce them.

Just when I was about to go back to Manny, I found out that he has a harem.

Manny Pacquiao has been my favorite boxer for over a year. So metaphorically, he would be my wife.

When Miguel Cotto fought through a horrible cut to defeat Joshua Clottey in June, he became my first man-crush. In other words, a love affair was born.

Sadly, with Pacquiao-Cotto on the horizon, it's time to end my affair with Cotto. I'm going back to Pacquiao, my wife.

This is painful because I love 'em both. Manny Pacquiao is the heart, soul and pride of the Philippines, while Miguel Cotto represents the best of a rich Puerto Rican boxing tradition. Both seem to be extremely likable, classy gentlemen.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...